A green festival
During Tallinn Street Food Festival, we will only serve food and drinks in recyclable or bio-degradable tableware.
Please, when visiting, drop litter into the corresponding garbage bins (bio-degradable tableware should be in the bio waste bin). There are separate garbage bins for bio waste, packaging and domestic waste.
Please keep the festival ground tidy, if the garbage bin is full, find the next one.
A friendly festival
You are coming with children? Keep an eye on them so that large crowds would not scare them, and they won’t get lost! You can enter the festival area with prams and strollers, however, you should take into account other visitors of the festival too.
Visitors with well-behaved dogs on a leash are welcome to the Street Food Festival as well. A good owner also cleans up after their dog!
Enjoy yourselves and let others enjoy themselves too 🙂 The organisers will ask disrespectful, drunk or aggressive visitors to leave.
An intelligent festival
At peak hours queues are possible, both when entering and ordering/waiting for food. We kindly ask you to be patient, you may watch the TaDaa! Festival performances and enjoy your time.
You are coming by bike? Please leave your bike in the parking lot. Cycling around the festival area is forbidden.
Proper clothes should correspond with the weather conditions, and please be aware that some of the territory is covered with chipped stone or grass.
Card payments are not always possible. Take cash, or join Paytailor and pay via the application!
Good news, this year you can pay with mobile! Paytailor Mobile Wallet allows you to pay cashlessly with mobile for the entrance (1 eur), leave 3 euros tip for the TaDaa! Festival artists and in several vendors.
Now, to make payments quick and easy for you, we suggest you download the app prior the festival.
This is how you get started
- download Paytailor Mobile Wallet from App Store or Google Play.
- add up to 3 debit or credit cards that you use for payments. Paytailor doesn’t share or keep your card data, which makes it absolutely secure
- set a 4-digit PIN code to confirm your payments
Making a secure payment is super simple
- merchant activates the payment
- open your Paytailor app to locate yourself by scanning the QR code (Apple), touching the NFC (Android) or just search by merchant name or shortcode
- confirm the payment with your 4 digit PIN code.
- done 🙂